Lactaid Fast Act Lactose Intolerance Relief Caplets with Lactase Enzyme, 60 Count 60 Count (Pack of 1)
Lactaid Fast Act Lactose Intolerance Relief Caplets with Lactase Enzyme, 60 Count
Lactaid Fast Act Caplets work quickly to make foods containing dairy easy to digest for those with lactose intolerance or dairy sensitivity to lactose, so you can enjoy your plate. This lactase enzyme digestive supplement helps prevent the gas, bloating, and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance, that many people experience after eating foods containing dairy. The lactase enzymes in this dietary supplement contain 9000 FCC lactase units to help prevent symptoms associated with lactose intolerance by breaking down milk sugar (lactose), so dairy foods are easier to digest. These easy-to-swallow lactase enzyme caplets start working with your first bite or sip of dairy food. Certified kosher and suitable for ages 4 and up, Lactaid Fast Act Caplets are available in convenient travel packs making them ideal for on-the-go dairy relief.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 60-count single-dose travel packs of Lactaid Fast Act Lactose Intolerance Caplets to help prevent gas, bloating and diarrhea associated with lactose intolerance
- Formulated with 9000 FCC lactase units of lactase enzymes, the dairy relief caplets break down milk sugar to reduce discomfort from dairy sensitivity due to lactose
- The easy-to-swallow dairy digestive aid is certified Kosher and is suitable for both adults and children, ages 4 and up
- Offered in convenient, individually-wrapped packaging, the lactose intolerance medicine is ideal for travel and on-the-go so you can enjoy dairy with confidence
- These digestive aid pills are fast-acting and start working with your first bite or sip of dairy; if you continue to eat foods containing dairy after 30-45 minutes, take another caplet for continued relief