Peugeot 40994 Paris u'Select Pepper Mill, 4 Inch, Antique Cherry
There are many benefits to freshly grinding pepper, salt, herbs and spices for cooking and seasoning. A quality mill with a specifically designed grinding mechanism will release the aromas and essential oils of that spice. Freshly ground pepper and spices have more aroma and better flavor than pre- ground. Another advantage of using freshly ground spices or minerals (salts) is the control a mill provides for determining the coarseness (size) of a grind. A high quality pepper, salt or spice mill gives you the ability to choose and change the coarseness according to taste or necessity.
- MADE IN FRANCE- PEFC certified beech wood from sustainably managed French forests and steel mechanisms all made at the Peugeot manufacture, from concept development to commercialization
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR- Proprietary 2-stage pepper grinding mechanism made of case-hardened steel specially treated to keep the teeth razor sharp and protect from corrosion. Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before grinding.
- EASY TO USE- Get the desired grind size by turning the u'Select ring system at the bottom of the mill. Turn the head clockwise to grind. Safe, comfortable grip helps get high, consistent output with minimal effort.
- BEST RESULTS- To get the best results, we recommend using only dry, hard, whole peppercorns that are 5 mm (1/4") or less in diameter.
- Warranty- Lifetime on the mechanism, 5 years on the body of the mill. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.